John, my husband/business partner, and I opened the first location of Farese Physical Therapy Center in 1992 to improve upon the quality of care and management styles of the corporate-owned and physician-owned physical therapy clinics in our neighborhood. We wanted to provide services that revolved around the patients’ needs and schedules and to customize a plan of attack with them for achieving desired functional or personal fitness goals. Our goal is to provide you care without compromise.
Our professional staff will provide YOU with:
- Timely scheduling-often same day appointments are available.
- Respect for your busy schedule once you are here.
- Value for your investment in yourself and your personal health.
- Attention to your functional movement patterns and injury solutions.
- Education to insure positive outcomes and to achieve lifelong wellness.
As athletes ourselves and parents of a collegiate swimmer and of a high school football and soccer player, we understand how an injury can affect your active lifestyle at work and play.
Thank you for trusting us with your care!
Certified Hand Therapist