Patricia L. Farese, MHS, MBA, PT, CHT
Certified Hand Therapist
I am blessed with my husband of 25 years, our two successful teenage boys, and our competent and devoted staff at Farese Physical Therapy Center.
I enjoy spending time with family, triathlon training, healthy gourmet cooking and grilling, entertaining, fashion and interior design, active travel adventures, boating and working on real estate ventures with my husband.
Restoring function for the hand and upper extremity injured – simple or complex – is my passion. I also enjoy the challenges of the overhead athlete-especially swimmers, and post-mastectomy patients.
St. Petersburg’s weather is conducive for outdoor swimming, biking, running, racing, watching soccer and football games, and dining al fresco. I can prescribe beach walking for ankle rehab, surf running for injured triathletes, aquatic therapy with noodles in the Gulf of Mexico and stand-up paddling for core stabilization.
- Bachelor of Health Science in Physical Therapy, University of Florida
- Master of Health Science in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, University of Indianapolis
- Master of Business Administration, Tampa College
- Certification in Hand Therapy, Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- Functional Capacity Assessment Specialist, KEY Method
Robin Wharton, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
Before I became a PTA, I worked 21 years in retail. I really enjoyed the challenging course work and avenues of opportunities the profession provides. After working in a variety of settings, I found outpatient orthopedics most rewarding and especially enjoy shoulder rehabilitation.
I love the atmosphere of St. Pete, the venues and the people I’ve met. I enjoy going to open air events, art shows, craft and farmers’ markets and restaurants.
- Team Member since 2006
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant, St. Petersburg Junior College
- Certification in Personal Training
Margit Farkas, PT Tech
Physical Therapist Technician
I like to help people get better and my reward is when they leave the clinic feeling good and happy.
I enjoy outdoor activities and getting together with friends for dinner, movies or just good company. I enjoy the unbeatable weather of St. Petersburg, taking short trips to the waterfront and having fun in the sun.
- Team member since 2000.
- Secondary Vocational School of Business and Commerce, Magykanizsa, Hungary.